Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

I am a DT Member at LULUPU ....

Hello followers viewers and friends ....

Wishing you all a very HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR . I know i am late in wishing you all , apologies !!
I am very thrilled and excited to share with you all, that I have joined LULUPU as a DT member . It means a lot to me since i am a Newbee around the corner and 5 month old crafter , this is really special to me.

Today I am sharing my first creation as a DT ... which i have created as inspiration for the challenge at LULUPU - LOVE IS IN THE AIR.


for details please chit love is in the air above and hop on the blog for other awesome creations from other DT's . Come join the fun participate in our challenge and may be you could get lucky to win an amazing gooddy from lulupu .



XOXO
isha 

No comments:

Post a Comment