Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Pursuit of HAPPINESS

                                                                     
    It is not in the pursuit of happiness that we find fulfillment, 
                             it is in the happiness of pursuit.  -  Denis Waitley



Hello Fellow crafter's / bloggers / friends and everyone 

How are you all ?? 
Wow I missed everyone so much .... like so so so much.
I missed crafting 
I missed messing around with my craft stuff.
I missed creating stuff.

One year and six months and here I am.And I am feeling that world have become far more advanced in all those missing days ... Gosh I don't know how to start and from where to start. All I know that How much I have missed, so much to learn from everyone and top of it so much to buy all new craft gooodies.(don't we all love that)

I have been missing from blog space for quite sometime and have plenty of reasons for the same. But what's gone is gone and there is no looking back. All I have learnt from my mistakes and experiences is everyday is a new day and everyday you can make new mistakes and learn from the same. 

Before I deviate and go on to some other track let's get back here. I have been crafting tit- bit but haven't shared anything with you all. All that I have realized is crafting puts me in peace and most importantly peace with myself. So you don't have to search for happiness anywhere it's right in front of your eyes and for me its the fresh smell of brand new paper stack, inks , stamps ,dies etc etc etc ...
wow I sound a crazy person but I am sure most of us are like that.

I have few images to share with you all.


First one is A drawer Easel Card 
measures 5x5 inch in size.


And second one is Mini Album
measures 6x6 inch in size and can holds up to 30-35 pictures have loads of space to journal .

These are the two projects that I made recently , Hope you all like it and if yes please do leave me some love I hope you will all motivate me .

Wow it feels good to be back .
stay tuned for more.

STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT POST 
I am sure you will not want to miss this one.

Happy Crafting 

Love & Hugs 
Isha 







10 comments:

  1. Love both projects....Great to see you back into blogosphere...Keep Rocking as always...

    And that album is my fave, Love the whole composition :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Its always a pleasure to hear from you :) :)

      Delete
  2. Missed your creations Isha and have been a fan of yours since long. Dont run away from blogging. Do drop by my blog...my latest post shares stories about the wonderful place called blogland!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonia Ma'am Thank you so much for all the love. Its always a pleasure to hear from you :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back Isha !! wonderful projects .....happy to see you back !!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your creation... so gorgeous and love all the colours you've used. Well done!

    Hugs.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah..welcome back!!love your vintage projects n handmade flowers.Waiting to see more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kavi di .. <3
      Your projects push me way hard to get back to crafting and blogging :) and your work is always a stunner.

      Delete