Pages

Saturday 5 September 2015

DREAM - Give me Wings and I will Fly



Hello Everyone

How are you all :) Today I have something different to share My second take on Canvas. I get really nervous when it comes to doing Canvases but I really wanted to make one. So here I am with so many flaws and mistakes please avoid and I hope you all like..


Mind you all here is for first time I am using Lindy's :P



I have used bunch of products which I have been hoarding for long.




Close up :  Love the background that has come out And yes I am super inspired from prima 


Love all the shimmer that has come out and don't forget to DREAM 



I have used MOD PODGE gloss to hold these gorgeous glitter balls 


Here comes my gorgeous butterfly I have stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder, I have used wycinanka chipboard cutout, seriously it is one of the most delicate and intricate chipboard embellishment ever.



I hope you all like my canvas.

Hugs and Love 
Isha 


4 comments:

  1. Super Gorgeous Isha !!! Loved it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Esha! ^__^ Love the colors and that big embossed butterfly is simply wow! *Big hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous things to look at...a play of textures indeed!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work. Loved the work with vivid colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Handmade Embroidery Designs

    ReplyDelete