Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Lovey dovey LOVE album !!!

Hello

Since Valentines day is around the corner and Love is in the air , I thought its perfect time to lay my hands on   my Love shape MDF album . Its been in my stash for around couple of months now & i finally got a chance to work on it ( ooops i was waiting for this lovey dovey month :P )

have a look ...
Warning - Picture heavy post !!


okay please be easy on me this is my first attempt on MDF .. i have never ever worked on mdf before !!
I have used the Echo park Love story Paper collection . In Love with these papers, it was really hard for me to run scissors across these gorgeous papers :( 

       side view !! 






I have made this Gardenia flower all by my self , i know its lil bad but it was my firsts attempt and have even spritz some pearl glimmer mist over it .
and now the final picture ..


hope you all like it !!!

Supplies Used -
Kaisercraft Love shape MDF album from Itsy Bitsy 
Echo park Love Story papers 12x12 
Mulberry flowers 
ribbons from itsy bitsy 
small tags from itsy bitsy 
ring binder from  my stash 
Monarch butterfly small 
flat pearls from stash 


Challenges Entered - 


Hope to see your precious comments and don't forget to leave your Love 
Hugs 
Isha 

12 comments:

  1. I have given you a blog award..
    Please check it @ http://moxiecraftie.blogspot.in/2013/02/blog-awards.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful it looks..I have never worked on MDF either..do share some tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dr.
      will do share some tips on my upcoming post .

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful creation Isha..Would never have guessed this is your first time working with MDF..You have done such a fabulous job with the papers & embellishments..So well -co-ordinated..Your work always looks very elegant! :)

    Thank you so much for playing along "Crafter's Corner" # 5 & Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hussena maam pleasure reading your comments :)

      Delete
  4. Wow Your work is beautiful. The details are well done and very 'finished'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual Isha, your work is just fantastic... I think what I like most is how you've embellished the binder rings... so many flowers and trims, beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pattern Paper Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey isha...its really very well coordinated....nice colors, beautiful papers, nice embellishments....really pretty...thanks for palying with us at crafters corner challenge # 5 ---expression of love....all the very best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete