Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

My first Blog Award !!!

Heya 

I am very happy excited and Honored to receive this special award . 
I got this award from Manu ,Berina and Sindhu Thank you so much Ladies .....



Now I have to choose 7 people who have less then 50 followers and here they are --




Rules:
- thank to the person who gave you award
- put a link of her  blog  in your blog  
- put in your blog the logo of the award
- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
- put a links to this blogs
- inform these people that they received the award
- write 7 thing (facts) for yourself 


7 FACTS  about me - 

1- I love to craft ( :P that was obvious one )
2- I love cooking ( very foodie :P)
3-  Love to spend time with my adorable pets loveeee them 
4- I have big fetish for shoes and Bags 
5- when i am tensed or nervous i eat a lot
6- I hate to study 
7- Love my family  above all :) 



XOXO
Isha 

No comments:

Post a Comment