Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Butterflies !!

Hello Everyone !

Its feels so good to be back :D. I missed my craft space, my blog, in short my world . Finally I am over with my studies yeyyyy :) . Without wasting time will talk about what I am here to share with you all.
After several attempts and wasting many of my papers and other crafty goodies, I finally came up with something really simple STAMPING !! I guess may be we all go through this phase when you really don't know what to make .. kinda low feeling !! Right ?
Have a look


                I guess I am in love with Butterflies . So, I have another card today to share have a looky


On both the card the butterflies are embossed and colored with distress inks . 

Hope you all liked the card , Please so leave you love and advice . Would love to hear from you all !!

Have a nice day 

XOXO

Isha 


11 comments:

  1. Both your cards are just Gorgeous Isha ..I love the way you have done the woodgrain BG and the butterflies in the first one.. but your second card is such a stunner .. I just Love the everything about it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the first one Isha... What a gorgeous color combo... And welcome back... Love the second one for it's simplicity and the sentiment is awesome... and very apt..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb creations Isha!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I loved both of them. Awesome background on the first... just awesome and the brick embossed design is CLASSIC! Super stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved them both.If I have to choose,I will pick the first one.The contrast between the background and the colourful butterflies is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh butterflies i love them on cards.... both the cards are awesome.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards isha, could feel the fluttering butterflies here

    ReplyDelete