Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

My first ever CANVAS Layout !!

Sleeves up , on my toes !!
Hello Everyone :)

After many many many days I tried something really interesting, exciting and which is totally new to me..
" A CANVAS LAYOUT " . Yeyyy I had so much fun making this one and super excited to share with you all. Voila I can feel my crafty spirits back and so is my mojo.
Okay now without wasting time ..Heads up pictures rolling in .. Have a look :)


There is so much to this piece of work . Pheewww , Lets get started !! with the Background ,OH Geez I am  absolutely in love with these stencils . I have used the crafters worksop stencil brick and chevron one's with loads of gesso and acrylic colors . After that some stamping was done using different stamps from different brands.
Now some close ups..


Ahh !! Finally have the SU bird punch :)

Can you see the misters ?? well it looks much better in person . Birds are covered with glossy accents.



I have made the flower spray using Mulberry flowers and leaves.


Dies used are from MFT , Die- versions, sizzix and memory box . Punches used are MS and SU build a bird punch. Sunflower is stamped using hero arts stamp set & butterflies too from hero arts.

If there is anything else you wish to know feel free to ask.

Hope you all like it . Sorry for the super picture heavy post.


Love
Isha 

15 comments:

  1. so lovely ... bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super duper like,lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous garden scene you have created Isha ! Loved the bg and colors a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question.. gift it to me please... :P...This is one stunning piece of work Isha and I absolutely am in love with the color combo.. The fusion of mulberry and stamped flowers form such a perfect balance...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much :)
      hahhaa .. i made this frame as a gift to my mom.

      Delete
  5. Lovely lovely and lovely/:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Stunning..!!! I am amazed to see how you pulled all things together and come up with this..!!!
    Loved it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful. I love the color shades of your canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Isha... Everything in this layout is so adorable especially the Color combo..

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this LO Isha, love all the details, the most stunning use of die cuts, color combo, brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the saying on this canvas. I had a friend get into a motorcycle accident Saturday. Very badly. I send him text of cute little thing. Nice sayings. This one just went to him. Thank you for your beautiful work.

    Christine - USA Tucson, Az

    ReplyDelete