Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

My Swallow Tail Butterfly :)

Good evening Crafters !!!

How you all doing ? I am super excited today :) . First of all yeyyyy Its raining , awesome weather. Now coming over to second part - I finally got my Swallow Tail Butterfly from SU  :D :D..
Have a looky ..

Yey !! I am so happy another addition to my Butterfly stamp collection . I stamped the butterfly using versamark embossing inkpad and then added black embossing powder over it , heat set . And colored it with distress inks .

Side view 

Background is simply distressed and dry embossed using darice embossing folder .

Another side view 

Can't get over with the yellow color I am so much In Love with it actually Obsessed with it :P.
I did this butterfly for my last project but somehow it din't fitted in the frame anywhere , So I used it to create this super gorgeous card  I hope you also find it gorgeous.

Hope you like it ..
Love 
Isha 

1 comment:

  1. Hellο tο all, how is all, I thіnk every οne
    is gettіng more fгom this ωeb pаge, аnd your views aге fastidious in favor of new users.


    my blog post; hemorrhoids symptoms

    ReplyDelete