Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

And my Love for ink Continues !!!

HOLA !!

Hello , Hi , How are you ??
Hahahaha .. thats weird !! Ohh I missed you all here ,I know I am not being around here much loads of things going up and down in my life and again I realised CRAFTING definitely makes me at peace with myself . I hope all goes well :)
Now back to the SHOW .. yeyyyy I am back and that too in full swing . I have a card to share with you all and you all might have figured it out .. Inks again . I am in love with  DISTRESS INKS .

WARNING : Put on your glasses It may SHOCK you :P


Oops hope it might have not shocked you :P .This card is  purely inspired by Rajni Chawla  from ( Passionately Curious ). I love her color choice .. makes me go mad besides that she is an awesome crafter.
Now -a-days as you all know I am hooked to flower making and the passion continues to grow . I have made these flowers with loads and loads of inks and with a dash of glitters .


Close view 
( Love love flowers what you say ?)

Distress Inks .. My evergreen favourite craft product and of course yes it fancy me the most :p Love playing with the inky goodness and messing my craft sheet and fingers everything around . The second most thing that fancy me the most is Handmade flowers coz I love flowers what else it could be . Actually i feel flowers make it really simple to bring smile on any one face . RIGHT :)


Another Close shot :P

Hope You all like .Please let me what do you have to say .
Hugs and Love 
Isha 

Supplies Used - 
Spellbinders Fancy Tags , Sizzix Tattered Florals die, Cherry Lynn Fancy flourish , Martha Stweart Punch around the page , Distress inks ( Spiced marmelad, Picked raspberry, Vintage photo , Black soot , Mustard seed , Dusty concord , seedless preserves ), Pearls , Just rite sentiments and Fiskars Sentiments and yellow mulberry flowers.

Entering the card in the following challenges - 







13 comments:

  1. OMG!!
    U know what Isha..i read d whole post without my glasses...that too with no stress on my eyes.
    I'm happy to find another crazy crafter like me. LOVED...LOVED and really loved ur card. Thanks for honoring me by specially remembering while creating thys card.((hugsss))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a pretty card Isha!! Love the bright color combo. I too am trying my hand at ditress inks now and experimenting with them... and am too crazy for flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Isha! Loved the bright purple blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the yellow flowers nestled in with the purple. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow isha......love ur card n always loved ur handmade flowers.......they are so beautiful as always....!!! just one thing i wanna know that wat u hv used for center piece(yellow ) in ur flowers....is that handmade..??(hw u made that..??) or is readymade (from where to buy..??)...thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a gorgeous card Isha ..I love the vibrant colors on your card so much you have used these unusual colors so beautifully :)..and your flower's are just Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *swoon* !!!! I love love the colours on this one. fabulous Isha! :)

    thanks for playing along with us at lulupu #17

    Love
    Pratiksha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice use of your die cuts! Interesting color palette! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are always so pretty! And its wonderful to see all crafters sharing and making flowers together!!! Loved the card Isha its totally fab! But unfortunately Lulupu challenge allows linking to only 5 challenges :( We still have time and i hope you come back with a fresh entry and floor us once again!!

    Thanks for joining Lulupu challenge#17. All the best

    Karuna
    Lulupu DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job in doing this card!! Gorgeous!~!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu The Craft Lounge
    Ruthie ~DT
    http://myhobbyandart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely gorgeous card, so colourful, great use of dies. Thank you so much for entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Love the flowers!
    Ayushi :)

    ReplyDelete