Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Just Another Card ..

Hello Everyone !!

Hope you all doing great . Well Its a super quick post for today , I have a card for you all , decked with cute little flowers oh I just loved these .

Have a look


Howzz it ?? I thoroughly enjoyed making this one. Well I tried hard to make it simple :P but I guess that is something really difficult for me .


Can you see the acetate sheet ?? I layered it over the card stock .
Its looks amazing in person .


Hope you all liked it .
Would love to hear from you .

Love 


10 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful.. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card....!!loved the PP n whole arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isha!! Your cards are gorgeous! lovely vibrant colours!
    I am your new keen follower! :)
    Ayushi :)

    ReplyDelete