Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

CAS Cards

Good Morning Everyone !

How are you all doing ? Today I am here to share with you all my inspirational CAS Cards which I have designed for Die cuts and More

I absolutely love and enjoy making cards ( detailed and shaped cards ). Once I got to know that we are doing CAS Cards for this month theme I really had a hard time in making these . I always use to think how simple it is to make CAS Cards .Believe me guys I really had hard time in making these NOT SO SIMPLE CAS CARDS . 

Well what to make , from where to start , how to make , which all stamp can be used to make .. blah blah I was bombarded with so many questions which left me so confused and irritated. After so much hours of thinking and searching.. I managed to find my source of Inspiration which was none other then Neha Bhatt. I really loved her Guest post for Color conception , seriously guys you will enjoy this post for sure and will understand the way to make and design your very own CAS Cards.

Finally here is my interpretation , my CAS Cards ! Have a look


Seriously CAS cards are super fun to make and I had great time exploring my skills and for this I really thank DCAM for giving me this opportunity for stepping out of my comfort zone. I know still there are many flaws and loopholes So what I am still learning :)

Lets hop in for details now ...


For this is card I have simply used a die cut from Kaisercraft . Love these die cuts, and added some sequins.

 

For this card I have used my gorgeous Clearly besotted stamp set and colored it with distress markers . Firstly I have stamped the polka dot stamp with versamark ink and used gold embossing powder and heat set it . Sentiment is from justrite .


And lastly for this card I have used my Martha Stweart butterfly and Kaisercraft stamp set . I have colored the stamped images with distress markers.


Well that was all I hope you have liked my cards . Would love to hear from you .

Love 
Isha 
Have a nice day 




1 comment:

  1. all cards r so pretty...thank you ...for this inspirational cards.love to try.

    ReplyDelete