Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

It's in the Bag

Hello Friends

Greetings!!

How are you ? Today I have a project to share with you all , nothing fancy just an attempt , try or you can say trying hard to get my MOJO back !!
I have created this bag for JustRite Friday Challenge # 111. Although this is my first ever JustRite Challenge entry for the last Justrite Friday Challenge. I have made a small goodie bag out of a3 black card stock.

Have a Look!!

Here is my goodie bag . I have made a simple bag nothing fancy cuts . I have used spellbinders dies in the center and layered them one over the another with the sentiment decked over it. Here's the close up !!



I have used loads of gold color here. Pearlscent gold color and ranger gold embossing powder and golden cardstock as well in the center .The stamp set that I have used here is JustRite Ever After Antiques Label One.


Lastly I have added mulberry flowers from my stash and gold flat pearls as well .And finally added ribbon at the top.
 I hope you all liked it , IF yes would love to hear from you .



Have a nice day
Love



Supplies Used - 
Justrite stamp - Ever After Antique Labels one
Spell binders Floral ovals die
Spell binders timeless rectangles
Martha Stewart Branch punch
Ranger Gold embossing powder
Ranger Pearlscent
Distress inks - vintage photo and spiced marmalade


CHALLENGES PARTICIPATED - 
Justrite Friday Challenge # 111 Its in the bag

Lulupu challenge # 22 Cook it up
The Ingredients I have used to cook my recipe are pattern paper , Die cuts and Punches and Embellishments.

Heya Fellas don't forgot to participate in the blop hop at Lulupu.. One the awesome goodieesss to be won !!






8 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at those wonderful colors! Such a bright, happy and beautiful bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference a little paper, ink and stamps make! Such a unique gift! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning bag Isha...and a very gud start !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Auntieee <3 , for the Kick and pumping me up with all the motivation :) :)

      Delete
  4. This is STUNNING. I just love the vibrant color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops i missed this one. But this is sooo pretty Isha ~
    Best wishes , Keep Rocking !

    ReplyDelete