Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

Altnew - Magnolia Card



Greetings Everyone:)


How are you all doing??
Today I have a card to share with you all. It's purely inspired by Lydia Evans Altnew Card. I totally loved her card its so beautiful and she's an awesome card maker loved her cards. I have finally opened my pack of long hoarded Altnew Magnolia Stamp set. Its a gorgeous stamp wish I could do something better with the same.

Take a Look...


I have stamped the images with clear embossing powder and heat set it. I have colored them with zig watercolor pens and lastly fussy cut them out. And finally used wink of stella clear pen to add some shimmery effect.


                                                                                   close up


For the base I have done dry embossing and added one more layer of cardstock. Finally have adhered the fussycut pieces of stamped images with double sided tape. And the sentiment is from winnie and walter stamp set.



Supplies Used- 
Altnew Magnolia stamp
Zig color pens
Clear embossing powder
Hero arts charcoal black ink
Winne and walter stamp 
Mama elephant edge die
Craftwell embossing folder








Have a nice day
hugs 
-Isha

15 comments: