Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Join me at Crafters Corner - All you need to know about MOD PODGE


Greetings Everyone!!


HOLA!! I am Isha and I'm super excited to be part of such an Awesome, Fab-oo-lous, and Fan-tab-oo-lous Design Team and Once again Thank you so much Shalini Dii for giving me this opportunity to be part of India's leading Craft Store Crafters Corner and it's family.


I want to congratulate Ms. Shalini Mittal and Crafters Corner Team for bagging the International Distributorship Rights of Plaid Products in India. Yayyy now coming back over to my post, I am here to give reviews on one of the most FANTASTIC product range MOD PODGE. 


MOD PODGE is loved by crafters all over, including me (ok I am new lover ). It’s like an all-in-one glue, sealer, and finish! It’s great for almost all types of projects and can be used on most surfaces. It is easy to use, non-toxic, and comes in a variety of finishes/formulas. It pretty much allows you to decorate just about any surface imaginable. Sounds amazing right? It works perfect for all your decoupage projects and needs.




                           My super awesome DT KIT....







For all the details about Mod Podge.. Come join me at CRAFTERS CORNER blog. I am sure you would not want to give it a miss. Don't forget to leave some love and your query are always welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Isha!
    Love ur super posts! I know about mod podge but not in detailed, and you cleared all things so beautifully!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete