Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

In Love with Cards !!!

Hello Everyone 

Just another card. This piece of work carries lots of details and I really Liked the final outcome.

Warning - Picture heavy post ( I guess most of my post comes with this warning :P )

Have a look -


Back ground is super inky. There is loads of stamping , distressing and embossing done on the background. 
For background I have used a plain white card stock ..( Firstly ) Stamped  it with gathered twigs distress inks & stamp which I have used is  music vintage script. Then I distressed the whole background using fried burlap distress inks and finally distressed the edges with vintage photo .


Here comes the second layer of stamping - for this I  have used Hero arts clings stamps. I have stamped these flower patterns with rusty hinge distress inks and it looks absolutely perfect and totally loved the color combinations . 

And Lastly I have stamped these butterflies using versamark embossing ink & gold embossing powder . Heat set it !



After embossing I have colored the stamped background with gold acrylic color added some glitter and little bit of pencil shading with orange color . And for butterflies I have used ripe permission and Gathered twigs distress inks to color and Finally I have covered the butterflies with a coat of glossy accents .


And finally coming over to the love of my Hand made flowers , small ones are punched and the big one I have used a Die . Love the big flower distressed it with vintage photo and lastly as always glimmer misted .Oops I forgot to mention have added cute little pearl head pins absolutely adorable ...



Sentiment is from Kaisercraft .!! Pheww that was all for today, Hope you all liked it .

Challenges Entered -

14 comments:

  1. Omg !!! Tats a lot of distressing n stamping.. Totally love it.. Awesome color combo too.. In love wit ur music script stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card! Love all the distressing and stamping. The hand made bloom is gorgeous..so are the heat embossed butterflies...lovely colour combo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww...Love it always as ur stamping,distressing,color combo,handmade flowers r so so catchy,Isha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! The butterflies caught my eye as soon as I saw your post ! I loved what you have done for the background a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are crazy talented.I am sure you know that.Very beautiful card.Love the butterflies.My weakness.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely freaking awesome!! Beyond amazing!! love the layering of stamps and inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... this is one grand display of stamping... you've really hit the spot with the challenge! And it's a very beautiful creation. Well done!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ....u ve put so much into this one...extremely beautiful and neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wow! What a gorgeous creation! Loved all the details. Thank you so much for joining us at 'For the love of crafting'. Good Luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Card.. I love how you have stamped & distressed the background.. & the gold embossing adds a touch of glamour...
    Thank you for joining us at 'For the love of crafting'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
    this matter to be actually something that I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my blog ... Ohio Moving

    ReplyDelete
  12. You work is gorgeous!...Such a beautiful color combination and loved your stamping and embossing!..Its really fabulous work...!!

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 6 & Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwww......dont have words for this card.....amazing colors with excellent stamping....gorgeous embellishments .....thanks for playing with us at crafters corner challenge#6..all the very best....www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia..blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete