Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Make a Wish

Good Morning Everyone !!

Another take on Shabby chic. I never understood the definition of Shabby Chic - layering , softer shades of pinks , neutrals , vintage etc etc etc, but I know one thing I love shabby chic .

Well I may have not done justice to this  but this is my version of shabby chic. So please avoid if you don't like it !!
Have a look ...


I know its not exactly shabby chic but i still find it somehow :P
There is so much of detailing to this card . First the back ground , take a closer view 


Its a super inky background . I started with masking first and for this i have used the gorgeous stencils from TCW which I got them from Die cuts and More . Stencils which i have used are Damask and chevron both from TCW . Secondly i distress the whole background with seedless preserves distress ink , for masking I used dusty concord and shaded lilac distress inks from Rangers . And lastly I dry embossed my background with Spell binders M- bossabilities.


All the flowers are handmade , I am so much in love making handmade flowers .

Closer view 

All the flower are colored using distress inks. And I have misted the flower using Ranger mister gumball pink color , although its not visible but in person its looks absolutely gorgeous, for the flourish I have used Memory box elegant scrolls .


Hope you all like it !!

Sorry for the picture heavy post 

Love 
Isha 

8 comments:

  1. very pretty!! and I love the flowers.. even I enjoy making hand made flowers.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi isha...its so beautiful n elegant...totally loved the flower ...if u dont mind then plzz share how u made that pink bloom...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Fabulous Card Isha ! I loved the background and the gorgeous pink flower jus awesome.Which paper have you used for the flower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALways u make pretty cards, awesome distressing all with great detailing :) Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. extremely gorgeous :) loved everything abt it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely supergorgeous Isha.Love eeverything about this card.Your flowers are to die for.Hopefully you will do a tutorial some day.Would love to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card...lovely colors

    ReplyDelete