Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Inky Goodness !!

Hello there 

Its been a while I shared anything with you all. I am here with yet another card similar to my previous cards, though I did not liked it much :P but still want to share my ever growing love for distress inks. What I liked the most about this was the background ..  
have a look 

 for background I started with plain white card stock , inked with moved lawns distress ink and then I have stamped the pattern using versamark , used black embossing powder and heat set ..

Side view 

Close-up 
(All flowers are handmade- started with white card stock colored them using  distress inks  )

                                                       Another view without facing the sun .

Please do leave a comment and let me know what do you think about this.

Love 
Isha

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Card with beautiful colors..loved ur handmade flowers pretty much....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow ! so colorful ! vibrant !
    <3 it dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and you did not like this?? I loved the bg, the flowers and the colors too!

    ReplyDelete